Photographic musings by a camera happy chappy was born when fantastic friends and family members encouraged me to reach for my dreams...This is my journey





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pizza Perfect

So we had pizza delivered for supper last night and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try my hand at photographing food...

Of course, my hubby first asked what on earth I was doing as I made my food scene ready with camera in hand... I told him it was a perfect photo opportunity for a little camera happy chappy like me :) I mean really, what's not to understand? My Hawaain with extra mushroom looked too good to be true...it wasn't though, it was delicious!


Camera: Canon powershot SX210 IS
Colour Representation: sRGB
Shutter Speed: 1/30sec
Lens Aperture: F/3.1
Focal Length: 5mm
Date taken: 19 July 2011


2 comments:

Birdie said...

Thanks - now I want pizza! Canadian bacon with sauerkraut.

claire7q said...

Pizza and Poo on the same page? I can't cope....