Photographic musings by a camera happy chappy was born when fantastic friends and family members encouraged me to reach for my dreams...This is my journey





Monday, August 29, 2011

Suggestions anyone?

I am at a loss for how to run this blog. It seems my crafty photograph endeavours are far and few between and it just irks me. I love to post often, just look at my craft blog and you'll understand.
Should I change direction and/or dynamic of the blog? move from photographic lessons to just plain photo's? If I do this, the most photographed subjects you'll see are hubby and me...stemming from my obsession with self portraits....

This leaves me with a dilemma...close blog? don't close blog? that is the question.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

I think it's a little early to consider blog closing P. Since it is a baby, I think it's okay that you are not posting something everyday. Might even be good for you not to. Don't have any solutions immediately but I like seeing the photos you take and think you should stay in this direction. Just give it some time - nicer weather coming so who knows what will happen.

Andaje said...

Petra, I agree with B, too early to close it down. Look at it as space for creative exploration, play around a little - some days you will have lots of inspiration and pictures to share, other days not so many... :o)

claire7q said...

I'll go along with the other two wise birds, post what you feel like, when you feel like, and just go with the flow. Like crafting....

Anne-Marie said...

Irks me to agree with "the gang"....but they are right...just take it as it comes, and show us what ya got when ya've got it, lol.